Image Map

Friday, January 1, 2016

HELLO 2016!

Hello Friends....

I love every new year! It is a time for new beginnings and fresh starts. Who doesn't like fresh starts? 

I know that I definitely do because even though I am throughly enjoying my class this school year, I have had to abandon my poor little blog due to health issues to start off the school year and having to take on additional tasks since. Needless to say, I needed this winter break something serious! And "break" I did! I have done nothing but rest, relax, shop, spend time with family, and my personal favorite watch lots of football. ( I have to soak it all in because the season is almost over) The only time I didn't spend breaking, I would get up and start decluttering different parts of the house for a few hours at a time. You know how when you start projects like that it always seems to get more messy before it gets more clean. Yeah, well I'm at that stage but it's okay because I know I've made A LOT of progress.

I don't really believe in making resolutions but making a list of things I HOPE to accomplish each new year (hence my one word).

Image result for quotes on hope

I hope to spend more time with my blog. I have gotten to know some amazing people this year through blogging and I want to continue to take time to share my experiences with others and learn and grow as a teacher through blogging. I also hope to have the courage to do things I have never done before but always wish I would have done. I have a tendency to play it safe and stay in my comfort zone. And finally I hope to have plenty of adventures in 2016!

Now it is your turn….link up with Oh Boy 4th Grade to share what you are currently up to!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dia! Happy New Year to you! I am glad I get to meet you through this link up! I loved reading about your "hopes" for 2016. I also want to blog a bit more and go on adventures. I hope that you get to accomplish it all! Have a blessed year and that the rest of the school year goes smoothly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My winter break has been exactly like yours and I am LOVING every minute of it!! :)

    Happy new year!
    Kristin
    School and the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have GOT to get my grade comments done, too! I am not looking forward to that, but I did enjoy my break! :) Have a great year!

    Breanna
    A Pinch of Primary

    ReplyDelete