It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! (Yes, I just sang that!)
Okay, well maybe not the most wonderful time but it is certainly my favorite school month of the year! Why? Because it's full of celebrations! Black History Month, Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, Presidents' Day, 100th day, Leap Day! I get so excited just thinking about all the exciting things we will learn and celebrate in the classroom. I'm sure you will be hearing a lot from me about what we are up to in my classroom but for now let me tell you about CURRENTLY...
If I'm being completely honest, I CURRENTLY need to get in the bed! I am super tired and I feel like I'm coming down with something so I need my rest. But I couldn't go to sleep without linking up with Farley to share my current state of affairs so here goes...
It's a rainy spring night here, so I'm here listening to the steady beat of the rain rather that numbing my mind with the numerous useless hours of television I usually put in.
I have been working FOR-EV-ER on my report card comments and I'm glad to be finished FINALLY! It's so hard putting a positive spin on a negative comments sometimes and that just sucked the life out of me tonight.
Now I put that I NEED to go to Target but people let's be real, no one NEEDS to go to Target. Yes, I need a few things, but I have been to Target 4 times in the last two days to help put some nice touches on the office space that I am creating for myself. Realistically I should have put needing to stay away from Target. We will see how that goes!
What are you up to? Link up with Oh Boy It's Farley and share what you've got going on!



We are currently learning about needs and wants in social studies. It's hard not to consider Target a need!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing up report cards! That is always such a relief! We have midterms coming up this week, and I'm scrambling to get more grades in!
Shine on in First Grade
I hear you on report card comments. Those are always such a struggle. Bet it feels great to be finished. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteKrazy Town
Target is always a need! I almost stopped on my way home too!! Great minds must think alike! Are you going to share pictures of your new office?! I would love to see it! I just redid mine over Christmas break! I love having somewhere fun and all mine to work!!
ReplyDeleteMrs. 3rd Grade
I hate the comments section of report cards. So hard to put a positive spin on things sometimes. I always cheer when mine are done :)
ReplyDeleteI was doing report card comments as well during the blizzard snow days. There are only so many ways to rephrase the same thing every quarter! Glad you were able to get it all done! Great to meet another third grade teacher in mid atlantic area! ~Amanda
ReplyDelete